Amending your order
- We’re sorry that in most circumstances that it’s not possible to make changes to your order once you’ve placed it. If your order has already been dispatched from the warehouse , then you’ll need to return the item following our Returns procedure. Read ‘How to return an item’ for details on how to do so.
- If your order hasn’t left the warehouse yet, we may be able to change the delivery address, remove items from your order or cancel it completely. Please contact our Customer Services team for advice at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Cancelling your order
- If your order has already been dispatched from the warehouse, you’ll need to return the item following our Returns procedure in the event of any unwanted products. Read ‘How to return an item’ for details on how to do so.
- There are some products, which we cannot cancel , refund or exchange, including perishables and made-to-order items and personalised items. Read our refund policy below for the full list.
Out of Stock Items
In rare circumstances, some products may be out of stock, please send us an email to email@example.com with the product details and we will email you back as soon as the item us back in stock. We endeavour to maintain healthy stock levels at all times.
Why do we display products that are out of stock?
We continue to show out of stock products online so that you have access to the product detail or so that you can buy it online at a later date once more stock has been delivered.
Missing, Incomplete and Damaged Orders
If your order is incomplete, please bare in mind that products may be sent from multiple locations and so arrive separately; please allow a little extra time before contacting us.
For more information, you can view your order status online by signing into your account and selecting View orders.
For damaged products, incomplete orders or dispatched orders that don’t arrive within the expected time period, please email our Customer Services team at firstname.lastname@example.org. If you prefer, you can also return damaged goods to us via the returns methods listed below or through our shops.
Return an item
If you’re unhappy with your purchase, please let us know. Unless faulty, this should be within 28 days of purchase. If you wish to return an item you need to let us know in writing within 28 days of receiving the item. Send your email to email@example.com. We will then send you a shipping label and returns note so that you can return the item to us free of charge. It is your responsibility to ensure that the item is securely packed. If possible please send us pictures of the item before you return it for proof of damage (or lack of in the case where you’ve just changed your mind).
It can take up to 14 days from your returning the item(s) to receiving your refund.
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you’re not, just return the item with proof of purchase and we’ll exchange or refund it.
It can take up to 14 days from you returning the item(s) to receive your refund. Please return the unused product to us within 28 days of receiving your order. Once returned, we’ll refund the person who originally placed and paid for the order.
Are there any products that can’t be returned?
We can’t offer refunds or exchanges, unless faulty or not as described, on the following items:
• Products which have been personalised for you, such as stationery or gifts
• Made to measure products
• Perishable goods such as food and flowers
Terms and conditions
Please see our full Terms and Conditions.
• If you’re unhappy with your purchase, please let us know. Unless faulty, this should be within 28 days of purchase
• Ordinarily if you have your receipt or delivery note we’ll refund the original debit, credit or charge card used to purchase
• It’s important that any unwanted item, unless faulty, is returned in a resalable condition. We’d expect this to mean that you’ve kept all original packaging and labels, and that it’s undamaged and unused
• Where a product has been made to measure or personalised for you, unless faulty, we’re unable to refund or offer an exchange. See above for the full list of products that can’t be returned
• For online or telephone purchases we’ll refund the standard delivery charge, provided you return the full order. If you are only returning some of the items on your order, then we will only refund the cost of those items
• This does not affect your statutory rights
When returning your item, the way you originally paid for the purchase will determine how you are refunded.
Credit / debit card
If you paid by credit or debit card, we’ll refund the same card originally used to place and pay for the order.
If you paid online using PayPal and return your item via courier, we’ll refund your PayPal account.